Welcome to the
Registration week is next week!
Registration for our final fall session starts the week of November 3. Check out our Program Brochure for class details.
We are looking for lifeguards! Training & certification is available. See our jobs page for details.
The Hammond Area YMCA strengthens the foundations of our community through well-being and fitness, camps, family time, swim, sports and play, and other activities for people of all ages, incomes and abilities. We're more than just a place to work out. At the Y, we help build a healthy spirit, mind and body for all with the core values of caring, honesty, respect and responsibility at the heart of everything we do.
The tools you need to build a healthy lifestyle
|The Hammond Y offers programs, services and initiatives focused on youth development, healthy living and social responsibility. The Y is accessible to all people. Financial assistance is offered to individuals and families who cannot afford membership.|
Our facility includes:
- Free WiFi throughout the building
- Six-lane, 25 yard pool
- Large gym used for basketball and volleyball
- Aerobics studio
- Locker rooms
- Adult-only locker rooms with saunas & whirlpools
- Men's steam room
- Wellness center with free weights, cybex equipment, treadmills, ellipticals, stationary bicycles and more
- Racquetball court
- Preschool rooms
- Game room
- Kid Zone for babysitting while parents are on-site
- A new playground built in 2013!